Our Mission, Vision, & Values
Wellness Warrior promotes clinical herbalism in a professional manner through education and development of products used in primary, remote, wilderness, third-world travel, and post-disaster environments. We use herbal medicines along with wellness initiatives to promote global self-sustainability.
Wellness Warrior envisions the pastime use of herbal medicines, to reemerge as a primary source of medicine for primary, remove remote, wilderness, third-world travel, and post-disaster environments. We aspire to pass on the traditions of this age-old medicine to future generations so the art of healing through medicinal plants is not lost. Our global initiative uses the resources of Wellness Warrior Foundation, including tax-deductible contributions received, to establish self-sustaining communities worldwide. These communities rely on the cultivation and use of herbal medicines as a primary source of income.
Among others, these ten are the most important
- Wellness Warrior values the deep relationships between people and plants
- Support ethnomedicinal research, education and training
- Honor the views of all who come to learn and share only truthful knowledge
- Encourage responsible use of herbs and essential oils
- Use only organic and wild-crafted herbs in our preparations
- Practice and educate others on plant sustainability
- Always be truthful and represent the craft of herbal medicine with integrity
- Foster high standards of ethics and integrity in our educational programs and in herbal practice
- Care for the sick, injured and poor
- Promote unity and cooperation between herbal practitioners and western medicine providers
- Use the funds of the organization appropriately, honestly and with integrity
PRODUCT QUALITY AND CERTIFICATION
Thank you for supporting a small business whose primary concern is the safe and effective use of herbal medicines and essential oils. Our organic and Ecocert essential oils are imported from all over the world then hand bottled in Colorado and North Carolina. Ecocert is a certification body for sustainable development. Some of our oils carry this certification, and are clearly marked on our website; we challenge you to experience these beautiful oils for yourself.
A note on Ecocert. Ecocert SA is accredited by the USDA (Agricultural Department) for the National Organic Program (NOP). They certify organic agriculture, quality and safety of food, socio-environmental management systems, and cosmetics and eco products. However, due to regulatory limitations, Wellness Warrior is not permitted to label our Ecocert products as Ecocert certified. Ecocert requires each company wishing to use their logo and refer to their products to undergo expensive certification processes. Wellness Warrior chooses not to subject our customers to this increased cost, therefore we have chosen to forego using the Ecocert seal on our products. If you have questions about specific products, you are more than welcome to reach out to us for that information.
All products undergo GC/MS testing through a third-party prior to reaching our facility. This testing assures the essential oil is what it claims to be. We keep a record of all lot numbers and their subsequent tests; this information may be obtained by contacting us.
Our herbs are either USDA Organic or certified organic by Oregon Tilth. All our products are third-party certified for purity prior to Wellness Warrior taking possession of them. In the occasion that an herb or essential oil is wildcrafted, organic certification might not be obtained. In these events, the herbs or oils are clearly marked on our website under each product.
Wellness Warrior is committed to providing a pure, therapeutic grade essential oil that is free of contaminants. If you are not satisfied with your product, you may follow our guidelines on how to return your product for replacement or a refund. Certain restrictions apply. Please check out our return policy for more information.
BUSINESS ACCREDITATION & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
The BBB holds Wellness Warrior to the following minimum standards
- Build Trust – Establish and maintain a positive track-record in the marketplace
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees, and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy
- Honor Promises – Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions, and commitments with integrity
We are proud to be affiliated with, or carry professional memberships with the following organizations:
- American College of Healthcare Sciences Holistic Health Practitioner
- Holistic Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists
- American Herbalist Guild
- International Association of Flight and Critical Care Paramedics
- International Association of Firefighters
- National Association of Nutritional Professionals
- Better Business Bureau