Visit product page →
Digital Download e-book
I love that we have emergency services available for when we truly need them but have you ever wished you knew how to handle more minor first-aid situations at home? There are many good first-aid courses and books out there, but this one goes a (BIG) step further! It shows you how to use simple safe medicinal herbs that are readily available to go beyond what ordinary first-aid can do.
This book covers:
- Bleeding – How to stop bleeding – even severe bleeding – without pressure, tourniquets, or surgery
- Bites / Stings / Splinters – Neutralize venom, irritants, and skin infections with herbal “erasers"
- Bruises – accelerate healing, relieve discomfort and restore normal circulation
- Burns – relieve pain and accelerate healing
- Cold / Canker Sores – herbs that can actually shorten healing time!
- Cold / Flu – learn the exact procedure I use from the very start of a cold or flu to the very end, skipping all the days of unpleasantness in between!
- Cuts – heal quickly and completely – also, what to do in the backcountry or if you can't get to a hospital for stitches
- Depression, seasonal blues – the herb that opens the curtains and lets in the sunshine
- Dehydration – a shortcut to help you re-hydrate quickly
- Diarrhea – you don't have to suffer for days anymore!
- Eye problems – how to heal them
- Fever – prevent problems and allow the body to heal naturally
- Food poisoning / swallowed poison – a quick and easy remedy that neutralizes 99% of poisons and relieves food poisoning in hours (not days)
- Freaking out / hysteria – calm down so you can focus and get things done
- Gastric reflux / heartburn – the best remedy I've found that restores the digestive system to balance
- Headache – don't wait for hours for an OTC pain reliever to work; relieve the cause of headaches quickly with these simple tips
- Pain – effective remedies for 6 common types of pain!
- Panic – get your wits back!
- PMS – for everyone who knows about herbal hormone tonics – here's what you need to do first!
- Poisoning, Mushroom – protect the liver from a poisonous mushroom ingestion
- Respiratory Infections – use these remedies before a hospital visit becomes necessary
- Sinus – make and use the formula I've used to clear sinuses that were severely blocked for months!
- Sprains – repair sprains in record time
- UTI's – fast, permanent relief for the urinary tract
- Vaccine Reactions – rescue your body!
- Vomiting / Nausea – 5 different approaches for 5 different situations
- For yourself when helping someone else – first-aid for the responder as well as the injured
Grab your copy now to enjoy
- A 14-page guide
- A 2-page pocket cheat sheet
- Over 5 hours of video!
- Learn how to make your own herbal preparations
- Build your own herbal first-aid kit (or buy an awesome one right here from Wellness Warrior)
- Receive a list of the typical expiration date of your herbal preparations
- Everything you need to know to get started using herbal first-aid in your own home!
From the Author ~ Three examples of how I've used these remedies ~
A friend called me one day and said, “Can you help? My mom just cut off her thumb.” I've learned that the best thing to do when I get a call like this is to ask more questions, so I did. She hadn't cut off her entire thumb, just a large chunk of skin and part of the nail. (If she had cut off her entire thumb, I would have told her to go to the ER.) I asked if they had [this herb] on hand and he said “yes.” I told him how to use it and said I would come right over to help.
When I got there, she had used the herb as instructed and the bleeding had stopped in just a few seconds. I looked at the wound, the chunk of skin that had been cut off and all the blood in the sink. She told me it happened while she was cutting corn off the cob for their dinner.
I took [another herb] out of my first aid kit and showed her how to apply it to the wound 2-3 times a day to prevent infection and accelerate healing. Over the next few weeks, she had to reapply the herbs a lot as she couldn't stop herself from picking at the scab! It would have healed faster if she had been able to resist, but even so, it healed up nicely and a few weeks later, it looked almost normal, except that the thumb looked a little flat on that side and she said the sensation in it wasn't quite normal. A few weeks after that, the thumb had filled out completely and had normal sensation. Today, when she holds her two thumbs up together, I can't tell the difference between them.
My mom had been working in her garden and got stung on the hand by a wasp. Wasps don't die when they sting like honey bees do and she got three stings by the same wasp, all within a square centimeter! I don't know if you've ever been stung by a wasp, but their venom is MUCH more painful than honey bee venom. She came into the house to find me (I was still living at home at the time). I got out [this herb] and put some on her stings. After a few seconds, she started relaxing and after about a minute, she said the pain was 85% gone. After a few more minutes, the pain was completely gone, and several hours later, there was still no inflammation and I could barely tell she had been stung!
I was eating lunch with a friend and she told me she had bad sinus issues and hadn't been able to breathe out of one side of her nose for six months (and the other side wasn't doing too well either). I told her about [this formula] that could clear her nasal passages quickly. She asked if she could get some from me and I happened to have some with me, so I gave it to her and told her how to use it. She went in the ladies room and emerged a few minutes later and came over to me with the happiest look on her face. I asked how it went. She closed one side of her nose and breathed clearly through the open nostril, then switched sides and did the same thing again! Six months and she cleared her nose in one dose! She was one happy camper!
$750.00 $375.00Visit product page →
Topical | Internal | Children
Herbal First Aid Kit - Complete Kit
This product is the complete Herbal First Aid Kit offered by Wellness Warrior. This kit is the perfect size for a family of four or weekend get-a-way.
The essential oils are used for pain relief, immunity boosting, and to aid in respiratory relief.
Tinctures are herbs which have been extracted in 40% alcohol. One capful is the average dose taken for acute ailments.
Salves are an oil-based paste which includes beeswax and is made from an herbs extracted in a carrier oil. Salves are applied directly to a wound, cut, abrasion, or sprained / broken joint or bone, as indicated. Please refer to the instruction provided on each container for specific use.
3x5" Notecards Accessory Pouch, Red, Small Bandage Kling, 3inx2.1yd, Conforming Gauze Bandage Scissor Bandage, Elastic, Latex Free, 2in Bandage, Elastic, Latex Free, 4in Blisswill Backpack - Black or Green Blue Sharpie Cohesive Elastic Bandage, 2in, blue Cotton Tip Applicator, Sterile (2 each pack) Disposable Penlight Emergency Space Blanket, 56 x 84in, sliver, Helps prevent hypothermia EO - Anti-Fungal 10 mL Roller EO - Soothe the Bite, 10 mL Roller EO - Lemon 15 mL EO - Deep Relief 10 mL Roller EO - Protect Me 10 mL Roller EO - Respiratory Health Fabric Adhesive Bandage, Knuckle, 3x1 1/2in Fabric Adhesive Bandages, 1x3in Fabric Adhesive Bandages, Fingertip,1 3/4x 2in Forceps, Kelly 5 1/2in Forceps, Tweezer, Blue Gauze Pad, Sterile, 12-ply, 4x4in Gauze Pad, Sterile, Woven, 12-ply, 2x2in Gloves, Large Gloves, Medium Lubricating Jelly Mask, Dynarex, CPR Face Shield, 1 way valve Paper Surgical Tape, 1in x 10yds, Hypoallergenic Pipettes Povidone Iodine Swabsticks Quikclot EMS Rolled Gauze, 3x48in Safety Pin Salve, Advanced Anti-Infective, 1 oz Salve, Charcoal 1 oz Salve, Pain Salve 1 oz Salve, Skin Repair 1 oz Salve, Sprain & Strain, 1 oz Salve, Cayenne, 1 oz Sharps Shuttle Skin Closure Strips, Steri Stips, 1/4x3in Skin Closure Strips, Steri-Strip 1/8x3" Splint, Finger, Orange/Blue Splint, SAM, JR., Orange/blue, Flatfold Splitner Forcep w/ Magnifier Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage, sterile, highly absorbed, 4in Tamper, Evident Seal, Twist Lock,Yelow, Numbered Tincture, Anti-Viral 1oz Tincture, UTI, 1 oz Tincture, Respiratory 1oz Tincture, Cold & Flu, 1 oz Tincture, Inflammation Relief, 1 oz Tincture, GI Calm, 1 oz Tongue Depressor, 6in, Senior Tourniquet, SAM ET, Externity Trauma Shears 7.25" RED Trauma Shears 7.25" PINK Triangle Bandage Underpad 23x24in, reyon fill, nonsterile
This kit is a perfect starter kit that can address most of the common ailments encountered from a first aid perspective. From minor bleeding to infections and ingestions, this kit provides a variety of dried herbs that can be used externally or made into herbal medicines with simple instructions (provided). The tinctures are prepared in advance for quick deployment for internal ailments where time may be critical and making your own medicine in the field would be difficult.
Please see chart above for properties and use of specific components of the kit.
HOW TO USE:
Internal – Take 1-2 dropper full as indicated.
Children – Safe for children when administering 1/2 normal adult dose.
All Wellness Warrior products are organic. Herbs are certified Kosher by Kosher Certification Services. Certified organic by the USDA and QAI, Inc., and Oregon Tilth.